Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tonight, tomorrow, and..

I have some SERIOUS blogging to do, but all that will have to wait.. I have so much to do now that I'm back in California. It's overwhelming. HOWEVER, I still want to keep you all updated on show stuff! I am in the process of writing my awesome Cleveland blog, however.

TONIGHT I will be filling in for Miss Annie on Edge Radio again! "But Parker, you're not in Cleveland anymore! How will you do that? Will you teleport?" No! But I will be phoning in via Skype to join Viz. Fuck, I WISH I could teleport.

Also, just in case you didn't hear my show last week, this week's show will be a replay of ANITP's first studio recording (03/17). So if you missed Dr. Jallen Rix, my mother, Precious and more.. tomorrow will be your chance to hear it! Hell, even if you heard it the first time, you KNOW you want to listen again.

More blogs to come!

DLP

No comments:

Post a Comment