Thursday, March 24, 2011

TONIGHT! (03/24)

Tonight will be my last show from the QNF studio here in Cleveland for a while. It saddens me knowing I'll have to return to my little hometown. It's like taking a giant leap forward, and then being pushed down the stairs. BUT! I shall return!

I have a great show lined up for you guys tonight. Matt Mazzei, the creator of Rainbow Delegation, will be joining me as a guest at 11pm EST/8pm PST. He has started an AMAZING project and I can't wait to hear his story. Like Matt, I too am from Fresno.. so this will definitely be an interesting interview.

Topics tonight include pride, growing up gay in small towns, and .. I go after the Westboro Baptist Cult yet again. I also have a new segment for you all involving my music producer Z. He'll be calling in and knowing our history, we'll definitely be.. disagreeing on a few things.

Show starts at 10pm EST as always, and like last week, we'll be going for THREE hours! I will open the phone lines so that I can hear from you guys again. I can't wait.

DLP

No comments:

Post a Comment