Friday, March 18, 2011

Thank you all SO much!

Last night's show was a HUGE SUCCESS! It was the first time doing my show in a real studio and operating equipment and it went well.. but only because I have such a great teacher! Thanks Viz! We PACKED the chatroom -- lots of cute boys on webcam! Last night I also had my VERY FIRST guest phone in. Thank you so much Dr. Jallen Rix! You were amazing.

After some interesting segments I opened the phone lines and I got a mysterious call.. it was a long lost friend of mine surprising me on the air! It was so great to hear from you again, Rachel. Sean (who is becoming quite a popular regular in the QNF chatroom) also phoned in near the end to have a talk with me. Thanks sweetie!

The highlight of the night, however, was having my mommy call in to the show. We had a great time on the air reminiscing and goofing around. My listeners loved her! We will DEFINITELY have Momma Parker back.

This was my best show to date. Thank you all so much for your continued support! There are going to be several changes to the program, and last night you got a taste of what's to come. More announcements soon! Also catch next week's special show with guest Matt Mazzei.

DLP

No comments:

Post a Comment