Sunday, April 3, 2011

04/07 Show: Gay, Gay, Gay!

I have been so busy recently! Things are finally calming down and getting back to normal. Problem is, I don't LIKE normal. I like chaos, new things and experiences, and I think I work better under a lot of stress and pressure. That's why on this week's all new edition of A Night in the Park, I am going to DELIVER!

The Gay Dictionary, Stereotypes, and Attraction in the Gay Community. THREE topics? You're damn right. Also all new editions of your favorite segments! Entertainment News, Precious Moments and My 10 Favorite Things. It's going to be CHAOTIC! Gates open up again this Thursday at 10pm EST/7pm PST.

This will be my first show back in California, since last week's show was a replay of my first studio show in Cleveland. I have lots to dish about regarding my trip, news about my future and the future of the show, my new responsibilities at Q Nation and more. This is a show you do NOT want to miss!

Have a story to share? Hit me up on Facebook and lemme have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment