Monday, March 14, 2011

Hot in Cleveland

So far everything has been fabulous here in Cleveland. I've been staying with Viz and his partner Mark and they have been great hosts. I'm getting ready for my special this Thursday and I have announcements for you!

This Thursday A Night in the Park will broadcast from the QNF studio, and because it's a special and we have so much to cover, I'm going to extend the show by an hour! A THREE HOUR SHOW! Will I be able to do it? Damn right I will!

Listeners will be able to call in to the studio and chat with me live on the show! Want to reserve a for sure spot on the show? Shoot me an e-mail (dmitri at qnation dot fm) or contact me on Facebook. I'll pen you in.

More announcements to come! Perhaps even a couple special guests.

DLP

No comments:

Post a Comment