Monday, January 10, 2011

A few updates

First of all, thanks Kiel for all of your hard work keeping this blog all pretty. A few minor aesthetic changes to make the site "pop" .. we changed a few things around, updated the picture, Kiel made an awesome text graphic for the slogan. Woo.

Also, I added pages to the blog. So, now it kind of functions as a site. You can use the navigation bar up top to surf around. Find out about the show, me, view pics, check out links, and more in the future! After the show gets started I'll add information about my guests and I plan to include each show's playlist for you all, which also be on a page.

Music is such a passion of mine, and I can't wait to talk about it, but there are so many other things to discuss too. Entertainment news, original segments, and I can't wait to get a list of guests to call in! Thank you all for keeping up with me so far. We're so close.. and there's much to do.

DLP

No comments:

Post a Comment