Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gay Sex Myths, Inappropriate Halloween Costume Ideas & Trolling on the Interwebz

10-27-11 Show!

Gay Sex Myths, Inappropriate Halloween Costume Ideas & Trolling on the Interwebz are among the topics. Also, new editions of Entertainment News (yay!), Precious Moments, aaand I try my hand at RAPPING!

I also have new audio recordings for you! The Crazy Boyfriend Association returns with a vengeance, What's Beefin' Barb? Ep 2, and a new Reflections!

This show will be off the hook! Gates open at 10pm ET only on QNation.FM!

www.qnation.fm

DLP

1 comment:

  1. Hello just wanted to gіve yоu a quick heads up.
    The words in yοur content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd ρost
    to let уou know. The layout look great thοugh!
    Hοpe you get the problеm solved soon.
    Kudos

    Have a looκ at my weblοg; www.planohousesforrent.com

    ReplyDelete