Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cincinnati Pride -- a success!

Oh my gosh, you guys.. seriously. Cincinnati Pride was SO amazing! I absolutely fell in love with the city and the people. Our booth was packed pretty much the entire time, people were very talkative, and the vender next to us kept supplying us with free water the entire event! We were even able to see the parade.. which NEVER happens when we go to pride.

Cincinnati, I want to say thank you for all of your awesomeness. I really hope that you tune into our station.. and please.. feel free to call into my show! I want to hear about YOUR experiences. When I left California, I always used to say that I left my heart in San Francisco.. but truly, I think I left my hearty in Cincinnati this past weekend. You all rocked.

Also a special thank you for everyone who took pictures with the rainbow wristbands! REMEMBER to donate to The Rainbow Delegation!

xoxo,
DLP

No comments:

Post a Comment