Saturday, June 4, 2011

Who's your Queen?

If you've been keeping updated on my Facebook you'd know that the Beauty Queen herself Kelsey B. will be on the show! Kelsey hails from Bakersfield, CA which isn't very far from where I'm from! I've heard her music while listening to internet radio and podcasts (big hobby of mine) and absolutely fell in love. Next thing you know.. Kelsey and I are on the phone gabbing away like giddy schoolgirls.

This is an interview you CANNOT MISS. It all goes down this coming Thursday (June 9th). Park gates open at 10pm EST and Kelsey B. will call in at 11. I'll be debuting her hot music, too.

In ode of the Beauty Queen, we'll be getting into fashion, glamor, and of course.. the many different gay subcultures and the way they perceive fashion and the stereotypes revolving around JUST that.

xoxo,
DLP

No comments:

Post a Comment