Saturday, November 13, 2010

Monkey Business

I have some VERY exciting projects around the corner! I know that self-righteous e-gays think that EVERYTHING is an important, exciting project.. but the project in question is, quite frankly, way better than your project. Why? Because it's a SECRET! And everyone loves finding out about a good secret.. like coming out around the Thanksgiving table, or telling your partner about that strange rash in your nether regions.

Let's just say that it involves me putting my talents to good use. And if you tuned into Edge Radio a few weeks ago and witnessed what I was able to do with that banana.. well.. disturbing thoughts may be running through your heads right about now. FEAR NOT! I am keeping my stilettos off of the streets.. FOR NOW.

Stay tuned for the deetz, yo!

Your Excited E-Gay,
Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment